"Warlords" was recorded at the Surgery Studio in Wellington - by founder Steve Francis (drums) and long-time bass player Tim Mekalick. They are joined by the new members Josh O’Brien (guitar) and Paul Roberts (vocals).
The nine songs – all live instruments, no triggers, patches, simulations or samples – were co-produced by James Goldsmith (Beastwars, Mermaidens) and the album’s killer artwork is designed by New York artist David Harrigan (Scarecrowoven)
What hasn’t changed is the intention of this powerhouse act - "Warlords" is a soaring metal beast of an album. There is a renewed emphasis on hooks and choruses making "Warlords" the band’s strongest album yet to date. You will hardly find an album which combines technical Thrash, Black Metal and traditional stuff in a better way.
- Destroyer Of All
- Punishment Of God
- Herodian Kingdom
- Blade On The Fire
- Flames Of Hell
- Mutilate And Destroy
- Faster Than Death (Bonus)
- The Voyager (Bonus)
- Black/Thrash metal highlight
- The european version of „Warlords“ includes the two bonus-tracks „Faster than Death“ and „The Voyager“ (only released in physical format on the strictly limited „Faster than Death“-7“; 150 handnumered copies in white vinyl)
- Perfectly fitting artwork by scarecrowoven
- limited edition of only 500 copies